Friday, April 18, 2014

Well, after more than a week's absence, I have finally returned to my room in Olomouc. Let me just say that, despite the wonderful experiences I have had during my spring break, it is good to be back. The fear of getting lost and whatnot are no longer present. I can now just settle back into my routine. I do have a lot to do. Nearly everything in my fridge has gone bad, and my bread has turned to mold, so I have to run to the store soon to restock my supplies. I'll try and keep this post short for both our sakes. I took off from Zurich last night at 8:30. The bus was really cool. It had a TV screen built into the back of the seat in front of you. It wasn't the most roomy of buses, but it was still nice. I just watched movies the whole way. I tried to sleep, but I only slept for 20 minute intervals, at most. From the bus, I hopped onto a train this morning at 8, and I arrived back in Olomouc at about 10:30. While I am tired, I have to say that I am surprised that I am not ten times worse, considering I am running on fumes at this point. Well, nothing much to report on. The combination of fatigue with other pressing services requires me to keep this brief. I just wanted to touch base with all of you and let you know that I got "home" safely. Take care and safe travels to you, should you find yourself doing any traveling. "May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!"
                                                                            -Anthony-

No comments:

Post a Comment