Monday, April 7, 2014

Hello to all! I extend my warm greetings and hope that you all are in favorable moods. What's been going on with me? Well, thank you for asking. Nothing new, actually. With the start of a new week, classes were thrown back into my face. Today, we had to sit through a three-hour lecture from one speaker. And to think, it was supposed to have been for four hours. Perhaps some are used to that sort of thing, but, as for me, my mind seems to drift after the first hour and a half. I find myself musing over something humorous I had seen earlier, or the upcoming finals, or the in-between quizzes, or spring break, etc. I have plenty to keep my mind busy besides these lectures. While on the subject of spring break, I should probably relate my plans in the event that my adoring fans can locate me should something horrible happen. I am confident that it won't, but one can never be too cautious. We leave, as a group, for Vienna on Thursday, and then we head to Venice on Saturday. Once our stay in Venice is complete, we are to head our separate ways. Spring break follows immediately after the Vienna/Venice group trip. Each student has his/her own plans, and it was my intent to head straight back to Olomouc, due, in part, to the fact that I would be traveling alone and I can't afford anything too pricey. However, I did some checking and digging, and I found a way back to Olomouc that would take me through Switzerland. That's right, I am going to Switzerland. I am arriving in Zurich, Switzerland and staying there for a few days, and it is my hope to travel to Aarau for, at least, one of those days. From Zurich, I head to Prague, and, from there, back to Olomouc. I figured I was killing two birds with one stone, so to speak. For my grandmother, my mother, my uncle, and my entire family, I am doing this for all of you. Rest assured, I will have my camera on me 24/7 while over there. So, from April 14th until the 17th, I will be in Switzerland. I plan on arriving back to Olomouc on the 18th and having the weekend to rest. I wish I could have my family come with me. I miss them more than I miss American food. (That's saying something) Believe it or not, I haven't eaten out for about a week and a half now. I have been eating miscellaneous meals from the groceries I buy. I have had sandwiches, burgers, spaghetti, and cheese bread, thus far. I made more spaghetti today, and I have a lot of leftovers. I gave it to my roommate, and he liked it, so I guess it is safe. I mean, he hasn't keeled over yet. Sorry to keep this short, but I am tired, and there is, really, nothing more to write about. When it is slow here, it is slow here. However, in a few days, the activity will pick up again, I promise. Keep both eyes open and an ear to the ground! "May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!"
                                                                                                 -Anthony-

No comments:

Post a Comment